- In addition to these terms and conditions, additional terms and conditions may apply for access to certain parts of this Web Site. By accessing such parts of this Web Site, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by such additional terms and conditions as stated in the parts of this Web Site where such access is made available. Where there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall to the extent of such inconsistency, prevail.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof are prohibited.
- You must secure prior permission from IPI prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof, or otherwise engaging in similar activities. IPI reserves the right to impose in its sole discretion any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof and you agree to be bound and shall observe all such terms and conditions.
- IPI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- IPI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- By accessing this Web Site, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Singapore shall govern such access as well as the application of these terms and conditions. Further, you agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts regarding any and all disputes relating to these terms and conditions and/or use of this Web Site.
IPI respects IP rights of others
- Should you discover any content in this Web Site that you believe infringes your rights, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the particular item(s) that is the subject of your complaint and the grounds for your complaint.
- Upon receipt of your complaint, we will make an assessment of the validity of the complaint, and may remove the content that is the subject of the complaint from the Web Site. IPI will endeavour to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably.