TECHINNOVATION is a premier technology-industry brokerage event organised by IPI. It brings together international and Singapore technology providers and seekers to explore technology and business collaboration opportunities through open innovation. In its sixth year since its inception in 2012, it has grown to become a leading conference and exhibition in Singapore that focuses on the matching of industry’s needs to enabling technologies.
Seek collaborations and discover technologies through an open innovation platform.
Exhibit and pitch technologies for commercialisation or co-development to technology seekers.
Learn from thought leaders and be inspired by successful enterprises in their innovation journeys.
Connect with potential collaborators through pre-matched business meetings.
The EEN is the world's largest business and innovation support platform to promote business partnership, technology transfer and research collaboration between SMEs in the European Union and the rest of the world.
Brought to you by EEN Singapore, this new segment will feature partners from key European markets who will highlight innovative technologies and opportunities for European-Singapore partnerships.
Armstrong Industrial Corporation
Haier Open Innovation Center
Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
DSM Nutritional Products
Opening Address by Guest-of-Honour
Industry Seeking Solutions and Technologies
A unique platform for enterprises to engage the audience for innovation and technologies. Industry speakers and technology seekers will share emerging trends, challenges and opportunities in their respective industries. They will invite solutions, technologies and partnerships from industry and the R&D community to collaborate, co-create and co-develop innovation. Technology providers with the right innovations have the opportunity to work together on projects with some of the world’s leading organisations.
Technology & Innovation Opportunities in Services & Digital Economy
Capitalise on the benefits that digital can bring. Check out presentations featuring the latest technologies in Artificial/Augmented Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Immersive Digital Media, Cybersecurity, Indoor Positioning Systems, Wireless & Communications, Sensors, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Robotics & Automation, Electronics etc.
1. Face Recognition & Person Re-Identification by Panasonic R&D Center Singapore
2. TV White Space Super Wi-Fi by Whizpace Pte Ltd
3. Hyperledger-based Open Logistics Platform for Last-Mile Fulfillment by FreshTurf Pte Ltd
4. e-Paper Displays and Industrial IoT Sensor Platform by Lynxemi Pte Ltd
5. Artificial General Intelligence – Machine Thinking by Xephor Solutions GmbH
6. Glass-Coated Magnetic Microwires Sensor Transducer by RV Magnetics
7. Mixed Reality Technologies (Machine Learning & AI, Hardware, IoT and Software) For Simulation and Training by Tag Team Inc
8. 3D Imaging Technology - Machine Learning Technology for Big Data Analysis ( 3D Medical Image Analysis System ) by FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
9. Gleematic Robotic Process Automation With Artificial Intelligence by Glee Trees
10. Mobile Ethereum Wallet and Messenger with Machine-Learning Security by NOD Bizware
11. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Tracking Technologies by IP Bridge, Inc.
Technology & Innovation Opportunities in Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering
Companies now need to rely on better novel materials to create high-performance products. Explore technologies in Performance Materials, Functional Coatings, Functional Plastics, Speciality Chemicals, Nanotech, Additive Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, Robotics, Functional Printing, Smart/Intelligent Packaging, Machine Vision, Food Processing, Food Services & Logistics etc. which can help to improve your business competitiveness.
1. An Automated Digital Manufacturing Platform for Functional Fluid Deposition and Discrete Material Placement by Kw Special Projects Ltd
2. Smart State of the Art 3D Vision Systems for Various Industries by Photoneo s.r.o
3. Flexible, Stretchable Sensors by RMIT
4. Submicron, Printed, Conductive Lines by XTPL SA
5. Alternative Materials for Conductive Inks by University of the Philippines
6. Enhancing Mechanical Performance of Polymers with Unique Aluminium Oxide Nanofibers by ANF Development OÜ
7. Semiconductor Composite Nanofibre with Embedded Graphene for Purification and Disinfection Using Harvested Light by International Strategic Technology Alliance (ISTA)
8. Silica Fibrous Material for Sorption, Separation, Catalytic and Battery Applications by University of Pardubice
9. Sapphire Thin Film Technology by Hong Kong Baptist University - Knowledge Transfer Office
10. Multi-functional Paper Packaging by Chiang Mai University
11. Active Food Packaging Material by Sabanci University
Technology & Innovation Opportunities in Health & Personal Care
New technologies are constantly developed to help improve our health and provide a better quality of life. This session will cover emerging technologies in the areas of Diagnostic, Med Tech, Health, Telemedicine & Big Data Analytics, Beauty, Wellness (non-therapeutic), Food & Nutrition etc.
1. A Novel Fast-setting Root Canal Filling Material by Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
2. A Ground-Breaking Medical System Selecting the Most Viable Embryos for Successful IVF Pregnancy by Carmel Diagnostics Ltd.
3. AI Technology-Based Detecting Cognitive Impairment of Elderly People from Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS) Signals during Verbal Interaction by The Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED)
4. Production of Young Red Blood Cells to Support Drug and Vaccine Development Against Plasmodium Vivax Malaria by MAHIDOL UNIVERSITY
5. Machine Learning Application for Chromosomal Abnormalities Detection by Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand
6. Novel Magnetic Field Technology to Bone and Muscle Maintenance with Brief Weekly Treatment by National Health Innovation Centre Singapore
7. Mass-Customization of Patient-Specific Medical Implants and Surgical Guides by UAB Baltic Orthoservice
8. Systems for Identifying activities of daily living and Real-time fall detection and protection by Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
9. AI for Glaucom by NUS Enterprise
Technology & Innovation Opportunities in Urban Solutions & Sustainability
Sustainable design of buildings and environment increases the efficiency usage of energy, water, and materials. Be at the forefront of Clean Technology and check out the presentations featuring the latest in Green Buildings, Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Thermal Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Air Quality Management, Water Resource Management, Solid Waste Management etc.
1. Environmentally Friendly and Highly Efficient Multi-Fuel Power Generation System by Helbio s.a. Hydrogen & Energy Systems
2. Tri-State Electrochromic Device - Modulation between Transparent, Color and Mirror by LUX PHOTONICS CONSORTIUM
3. Green Approach to Cooling Tower Water Management by Innovative Polymer Pte Ltd
4. Smart Wireless Charger for Mobile Devices, Robots, and Vehicles by Xnergy Autonomous Power Technologies
5. Redox Reimagined by NUS Enterprise
6. Rapid On-site Analysis of Specific Compounds in Liquids by Optiqua Technologies Pte Ltd
7. Innovative Industrial Enzymatic Technology Platform by MetGen Oy
8. Alpha Magnetic Plasma Reactor for Solid Waste Treatment by Alpha Process Solutions Pte Ltd
9. Energy Intelligence Solution for Commercial and Industrial Buildings by BeeBryte Pte. Ltd.
In recent years, socioeconomic trends and technology advancements have reshaped how food is produced, prepared and distributed to consumers. While traditional value drivers of taste and price remain important, consumers’ preferences have shifted towards products that are clean-label, convenient, nutritious, sustainable and ensured of food quality and safety. In the face of such consumer-led demands combined with the challenges of manpower, productivity, rising costs and strong competition in the global market, it is essential that food companies leverage technology to remain relevant and stay ahead of the curve. Join us for insight on some of the latest innovations taking place in the food industry. Learn how companies are using technology to create innovative products and solutions to meet the industry’s evolving needs.
The SPRING Hardware Roundtable is a quarterly hardware pitching and networking event which brings together startups, investors, manufacturers, and various parties in the ecosystem. The objective is to facilitate networking and the exchange of ideas, and to grow a hardware centric community in Singapore. To attend this session, please email FOO_Jiun_Yang@spring.gov.sg for invitation.
IP HatchDay is an open-innovation competition seeking Start-ups or Entrepreneurs to bring business concepts to fruition by incorporating one of the Intellectual Property (IP) & technology portfolios on offer. Join us to find out more about the innovative concepts offered and learn how to participate in the competition. Start-ups or Entrepreneurs will get the chance to access 1 of 8 portfolios of IPs & technologies, funding, mentoring & business plan refinement assistance, and tap on PIECE FUTURE’s wide network of investors, incubators, technology & business partners and IP owners etc.
Kindly register for the session here. Registration to TechInnovation is required.
• Keynote Speech
• Presentation of Business Concepts
• Competition Details
• Question & Answer
University Tech Transfer Office, Research Institute, Corporate Venture, Incubator/Accelerator, Hospital, Tech Intermediary, Multinational Corporation (MNC)
Consultancy Service, Patent Attorney, Database & Search Service, Technology Translator, Prototyping Service, Design Service, IP Management Service, Product Company, Govt Agency
* Discounts available
Small and Medium Enterprise (SME), Startup, Inventor, Researcher
Research Institute, Corporate Venture, Incubator/Accelerator, Hospital, Tech Intermediary, MNC
Located in the heart of Singapore's city centre, a mere 20-minute taxi ride from Changi Airport,
and within walking distance to the Central Business District.
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre:
97, 97E, 106, 133, 502, 502A, 518, 518A
MBS is situated at 10 Bayfront Avenue and is accessible via Sheares Avenue. Drop-off point is available outside MBS Expo and Convention Centre.
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre:
CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station on the Circle Line and Downtown Line
Held in association with