The quality, robustness and usability of the developed air purification The air purifier is designed for air purification with superior cleaning capacity up to 500 m3 of ultrapure air in an hour - removing airborne impurities of all sizes, down to nanometer size. It is the right choice for places where air needs to be decontaminated from microbes, nanosized particles and gases efficiently: hospital isolation rooms, protective patient rooms, laboratories and other critical areas.
The technology allows for constant air flow while removing even nanosized particles. The system also removes microbes such as viruses and bacteria, and remove gases and odours.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
- Circulates and decontaminates air continuously with patented filter-free technology
- Proven to capture particles of all sizes down to nanoscale without fiber filters
- Proven to eliminate airborne microbes, such as viruses and bacteria
- Removes gases and odours
- Mobile units ensuring fast installation
- Cleaning capacity - max. 500 m3/h
- Particle removal - > 0.003 μm
- Cleaning efficiency - 99.5 %
- Gas removal - 800 g active carbon, 60 mm
- Active Carbon Plate change - 2 times per year
- Installation - Mobile *
- Washing liquid refill - 2 times per year
- Size (w x d x h mm) - 600 x 600 x 1680
- Weight - 91 kg
- Construction - Painted steel
- Sound level - 30–42 LpA (dBa)
- Operating voltage - 200–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - 90–260 W (Automatic), 70- 150 W (Manual)
- Usage temperature - +5...+60 °C
* Can be equipped with a negative and/or positive pressure adaptor kit to create spaces with negative/positive air pressure.
The innovative air purifiers are an efficient way to reduce the health risks of airborne impurities such as microbes, ultrafine particles and volatile organic compounds.
It can address even the most challenging air purification needs, ranging from battling against spread of infectious diseases in healthcare facilities to securing safe study environment to children in schools with severely compromised indoor air quality.
This technology’s core advantage is the ability to remove airborne impurities of all sizes – down to nanometer size.
- Healthcare facilities have a wide range of critical areas where poor air purification can lead to a disaster. Hospital-acquired infections lead to a prolonged in-patient length of stay, increased use of antibiotics, inefficient use of resources and, most importantly, unnecessary human suffering. This technology is a rapid and cost-efficient way to improve air hygiene in healthcare facilities by preventing transmission of airborne pathogens. In contrast to HEPA filters, this technology also destroys airborne microbes.
In cleanrooms, air quality is an important factor in assuring production and research quality. Airborne contamination can, at worst, lead to product recalls, expensive investigations and cleaning procedures. Reliability and repeatability of research results and protecting the staff from particles in the air are also a concern. The technology will ensure a constant level of air cleanness and compliance with required cleanroom class. The units are designed to improve the performance of central ventilation as an additional purification system, to provide constant nanoscale contamination control.
The developed technology is a durable air purification solution with low need for maintenance. The unit has an automated washing function and does not require maintenance measures from the user. The unit efficiently collects airborne contaminants on the collection
surfaces inside the unit. Washing of the collection surfaces takes place automatically
once a week**.
Despite of its high capacity, the unit has very low noise level for day and night use. This means the unit can be used comfortably even in small spaces.
** Automatic cleaning function can be turned off in critical area use.