Hot water extract of Lablab beans
- Lablab bean (Dolichos lablab Linne) which could be used for various purposes such as food, medicinal purpose, animal forage, and gardening comes from Korea, China, Myanmar, India and etc.
- For medicinal use, it has been used for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases including diarrhea, weak stomach, especially indigestion and pain, poisoning, fever, and hangover.
- In China, lablab bean is also known as a powerful detoxifying agent to treat indigestion, vomit, nausea, loss of appetite, and diabetes.
- The manufacturing process is handled according to traditional methods.
- It starts with coarse grinding, and goes through extraction, centrifugation & filtering, concentration, sterilization and spray dry.
- After finishing the quality check as the end of the process, It is packaged.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
Protects against non-alcoholic fatty liver
- Inhibits hepatic lipid accumulation
- Improves hepatic function and blood lipid parameters
- Regulates gene expression involved in lipid accumulation and fatty acid uptake in liver tissue
Reducing body fat
- Inhibits high-fat diet (HFD)-induced obesity by restraining body fat accumulation, intracellular lipid accumulation
Protects gastric mucosa from alcohol, drug, gastric acid, stress
- Inhibits alcohol-acid induced gastric ulcer lesion area
- Protects alcohol-acid induced gastric mucosal damage
- Reduces gastric juice secretion without affecting to acidity
Relieving hangover by boosting alcohol metabolism
- Accelerates alcohol metabolism through maintaining aldehyde dehydrogenases (ALDH) activity in rats
The composition including extract of Lablab bean (Dolichos Lablab Linne) as the active ingredient is supposed to be used as a health supplement and pharmaceutical products. It protects against fatty liver, obesity, stomach ulcer, and hangover. It can be applied in powder, liquid, and capsule form.