Trusted Application Kit (T.A.K) secured mobile apps diagnose and protect themselves at runtime with our next-generation technology. T.A.K delivers valuable insights to service providers so that they can react on upcoming threats and fraud in real-time. To the end-user of your apps, T.A.K remains invisible and non-intrusive, yet it gives your users a high level of trust and security.
T.A.K is an SDK for Android and iOS that allows quick and easy development of highly secured and protected mobile apps. It is integrated into mobile apps within hours, therefore, saves development costs and shortens the crucial time to launch the mobile app.
The Trusted Application Kit (T.A.K) is used globally and deployed by financial institutions, enterprise services, insurance companies, the automotive industry.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
Advantages for the Apps on the Device
- Self defending App protects itself
- Platform agnostic
- Security for keys, data, and code
- Transparent usage for the customer
For the protection of the backend
- Secure channels to unsecure devices
- Anti cloning for IDs
- API protection
- Personalisation per App (and user)
- Password less FIDO
- 3rd Factor security
For the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Mobile application management
- Threat detection
- Insights on trust levels and attacks
- Backchannel for the self defending App
- Real time monitoring
- Against Fraud
Social engineering disabled by 3rd factor security
- Trust level KPIs
- PSD2 strong authentication
- GDPR compliance enablement
The Trusted Application Kit can be applied to Mobile Apps in different verticals: Financial Services Industry, Digital Identities, Healthcare, Automotive, InsurTech and more. Whenever there is a critical asset on the Mobile App and potential for sensitive data leakage, it provides a plus of additional security to prevent fraud.
Some example of use-cases is mobile payment and mobile banking, digital keys for cars and smart locks, IoT Services Access, Digital Identity Management, Medical Devices Management and Digital Health Care provision.
- Improvement of timelines for product delivery with reduction of efforts
- Reduction of fraud through close management of the risk of the user base
- State of the art security for every release of their mobile apps