Founded in 1993, Trillys has developed a software solution for the call centre industry called ActuCall which collects VoIP call information directly from the telephone network without touching the actual telephone equipment. The software can collect, organize, synchronize, analyse and report call progress messaging and call detailed reports in a telephony network. ActuCall generates business intelligence and custom reports based on information from multiple data sources, including a detailed review of calling patterns and trends, network intrusion alerts, capacity management, and the impact on call routing.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
Here are some key features:
- Quick and easy connection to VoIP SIP providers
- Service provider independent and telephony equipment agnostic.
- No interference with existing call center architecture
- ActuCall is conveniently installed and updated online and is scalable to meet any organization's requirements now and in the future.
- User-Friendly and Intuitive Design; the application design allows users to quickly produce meaningful reports.
ActuCall is software-based, can be customized and is compatible with national and international Telco
- Major PBX providers (Asterix, Cisco, Avaya, etc)
- Cloud / VoIP Telco Providers (Unlimitel, 8x8, RingCentral,
Trillys Systems designed and developed ActuCall to allow Private and Public end-clients to collect information from incoming, internal and outgoing phone calls. The application then correlates the data and reports based on CPMs (Call Progress Messages), CDRs (Call Detailed Reports), and Real-Time Data statistics. ActuCall is an efficient and effective application to manage a successful inbound, outbound or blended contact.