Current mapping & addressing solutions are not fit for the digital economy. They lack accuracy, context and in many regions content. Today, a staggering 75% of the world is poorly addressed - leaving 4 billion of people globally without a physical address and access to day-to-day economic traffic.
Our platform gives a universal addressing and naming platform to anyone, anywhere a unique, universal address. We go beyond street names and postal codes. We are building the Internet of Places.
We have created a (3D) grid on top of the Earth's surface and give every cell a unique location ID.
To every cell we attach:
- multiple layers of data to make locations content and context-rich.
- routing logic to improve routing and navigation both outdoor and indoor - powering services from mapping and navigation, to mobility, to delivery.
- smart layer to make locations transactional, programmable & auditable - converting any location to a point of sale, delivery or payment.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
In its core, our platform uses a micro-location protocol (with architecture similar to the OSI architecture) that creates a digital doppelgänger of the real world and adding a programmable layer to it.
The advantages of our platform:
- micro-precise - down to 10cm2.
- horizontal (2D) and vertical (3D) accuracy.
- unique - our location IDs are unique and contextual to their surrounding cells.
- universal - both indoor and outdoor.
- customizable - allowing for people to claim & custom name (similar to domain names) their locations.
- mapless - our platform is based on coordinates (not maps) and can be integrated in any mapping system.
- lightweight (+/-200KB) - our system requires a negligible amount of resources and can work on any IoT device.
- offline - Our platform works without the need for an internet connection.
Our platform is building the Internet of Places and an infrastructure for location-based service economy:
- Addressing the unaddressed and giving unique, precise addressing to any place in the world - allowing 4 billion of people to take part in the digital economy.
- Ecommerce & last-mile delivery services & experinces - 27% of shoppers abandon shopping cart due to long checkout process. Our platform enables shoppers for seamless checkout experience with their unique location ID. Convert any location into a point-of-sale and point-of-delivery – remote areas, areas with no addressing, cramped locations.
- Location-based payments - making any location a point of sale, delivery and payment.
- Smart City solutions - make locations transactional via smart contracts, where machines can talk to machine to monitor & register critical performance factors.
- Indoor navigation for humans and machines.
- Hyper-location targeting and new advertising models.
- Autonomous drone & robot deliveries.
- Supply-chain & smart inventory management.
- Humanitarian services.
- Reduced expenses in last-mile delivery.
- Shorter delivery times.
- Reduce the number of mishandled orders.
- Leverage contextual & real-time location data to optimize routing.
- Navigation insight buildings (deliver to door, deliver-2-me).
- Convert any location to point-of-delivery – bench in the park, holiday house in the mountain sight, boat in the water.
- Create hyper-location targeting and engagement by increasing the granularity of data and precision of advertisement parameters.
- Position digital assets on location (e.g. 3D objects) & reinvent brand-customer interaction. Create interactive location-based campaign & loyalty programs (Pokemon Pro for location-based marketing).