The Industrial Internet of Things system is a disruptive end-to-end technology built to provide deep data with ultra-lightweight infrastructure.
“Fitbit-for-machines” - Cost-effective universal IoT system can be quickly deployed in minutes onto a diverse range of industrial machines to stream vital machine statistics to the secured cloud platform in real-time.
“Lean-ops-in-a-box” - Data gets processed and transformed synchronously using advanced algorithms and state-of-the-art analytics tools to generate powerful and actionable operational insights.
“Future-proof” - The robust wireless mesh system is fully scalable up to 10,000 devices and is future-proof through continuous development to include machine learning updates and enable integration with other products in the exciting Industry 4.0 ecosystem.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
“Fitbit-for-Machines” (technology enabler)
- Connected edge-processing device attached onto industrial machines. Universal, low-cost & non-intrusive.
- Overcome biggest barriers-to-entry for IIoT/I4.0 adoption, e.g. infrastructure, cost, complexities, etc.
- Full end-to-end system with robust mesh network and optimized UI enable world-fastest plug-and-play
“Lean-Ops-in-a-Box” (key competitive edge)
- World-class operations transformation methodologies and analyses are codified into scalable algorithm applied onto client’s real-time operational data.
- Thousands of data streams and charts are analyzed by software and distilled into top most critical insights for real bottom-line gains.
Applicable industries include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Food production (basic ingredient, meat produce, powder)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (solder & flux product for iPhone 8)
- Precision Engineering (aerospace superalloy/steel, CNC mill, lathe, metal processing)
- Oil/Fuel Processing (blending, primary & secondary packaging)
- Polymer Molding (injection/blow mold, containers, packaging, components)
- Machine OEM (food processing equipment, packaging machines)
- Utilities (Uninterrupted power system, gas network)
Specific functions include the following:
- Digital Performance/Productivity Management
- Process Parameters / Quality Monitoring and Management
- Real-time trigger-based Alerts and Notifications
- Digitization of operations/manufacturing reports
- Predictive/Condition-based maintenance
- High performance data acquisition and ingestion
- World-wide live access to real-time data
- Increase shopfloor/production data availability & resolution
- Improve machine performance and overall equipment effectivness (OEE)
- Monitor and track machine uptime/downtime
- 24/7 high resolution tracking of manufacturing process parameters
- Real-time performance management/benchmarking
- Capital (CapEx) and labor productivity gain