Our 7 years of R&D led to the creation of a decentralized platform that runs on a custom built blockchain: a powerful shared global infrastructure that can move digital assets around the network without intermediaries or counterparty risk. We use a blockchain database to store information collected along supply chains and enables traceability of products, quality control and data security. This eliminates any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
We have proven implementation experience in the agriculture industry as a plug-in solution for problems such as counterfeiting of products, supply chain inefficiency, food waste, poor consumer engagement and weak data security. Our distributed ecosystem is currently expanding to other industries such as luxury goods trade, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, energy, smart cities, government and more.
Our mission is to build a more connected, accessible and secure network by empowering businesses and consumers with effective digital protection. We provide a system to validate the uniqueness of information, enabling data sharing in an efficient and transparent way.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
Our blockchain system tracks and traces materials and products using a distributed database to store information collected along the production and supply chain. All information within the production chain is monitored and easily accessed via web/mobile by authorised parties.
The information is secured via digital codes attributed to the individual items. This is done by storing unique codes into physical supporting technologies such as QR Codes, NFC tags and RFID tags, turning ordinary labelling into smart labelling. Any type of file can be stored within the label (images, documents, videos etc.) without limitation in size. Once the information is recorded, the blockchain distributes information across a decentralised network, making the network hack-proof, and reinforced through cryptography to ensure that records cannot be altered by unauthorised parties.
Why we do this?
- To help businesses and consumers follow the journey of their products from 'Farm to Fork'.
- To improve the efficiency of a company by providing all the tools required for an optimal quality control of internal and logistic procedures.
- To offer companies a powerful and innovative marketing tool to promote their products, and communicating reliability, transparency and quality to customers.
Today the majority of our applications of find proven implementation in the agriculture industry and offer solutions to problems such as products counterfeiting, supply chain inefficiency, food waste, poor consumer engagement and weak data security.
As pioneers of blockchain in the food supply chain industry, our ecosystem is currently extending to fields such as pharmaceutical, telecommunications, textile, digital security, energy, smart cities and government projects, to provide a cross-industry global digital infrastructure for data sharing and enabling the evolution of the IoT network.
Advantages of monitoring and tracking internal information:
- Increased efficiency of the production system;
- Possibility for each actor to hide confidential information to the rest of the production chain;
- Easy quality control implementation;
- Increased control measures on production.
Advantages of monitoring and tracking external information:
- Differentiation of products and creation of added value due to high quality & security levels;
- Improved management of the distribution chain;
- Improved identification of non-compliant items.
Advantages of traceability:
- Transparency of the products to the end customer;
- Customized implementation of marketing and brand policies by promoting unique features of the product;
- Perception of ethical behaviour of the company by the consumer;
- Rationalization of logistic procedures;
- Customer loyalty.