This solution contains a device with sensors, mobile app, and cloud service. This solution helps students to sit in a proper posture in order to prevent short-sightedness and hunchback. It contains functions including a visual assistant, scheduler and notifications. It also helps parents monitor the activity of their children in their studies.
It detects wrong posture by continuously measuring the distance between the eye and the table surface, identifying movements by ultrasonic and lidar sensors, and provides visual, auditory and visual reminders. As a "helpful friend", it help the child sit with a proper posture to prevent myopia and spine disorders such as hunchback.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
It connects via bluetooth or WiFi to the parents' smartphone, so they can remotely set up schedules, classes and other habits which they wish. When a child is in a wrong posture, it will automatically reminds them with pictures and sounds, for the children to take the initiative to correct themselves. The process is continuous and daily. Gradually, the child will form good habits, and assist them in approaching a confident future.
Through the smartphone application, parents can fully understand the health status, self-corrections and habits of their children through charts and analysis reports. Users can also consult for expert opinions via social networking.
- The primary application area is in the prevention of short-sightedness of students.
- The technology may also be applied in the scheduling, notification and monitoring of workers, students, nurses etc.
- This solution may be integrated with other online tutor solutions
- The estimated market size is about 10 million potential users in Vietnam
- It offers a health solution for students to prevent short-sightedness.
- By scheduling and notifications, it assists children in forming good habits daily.
- With this solution, parents have access to the right solutions, and have the confidence despite not being able to be with their children. They may be able to improve the quality of life for their childran, and avoid unnecessary family conflicts related to their education.