Discover, Connect & Collaborate at TECHINNOVATION 2021
Flexible and Configurable IoT Gateway
Current IoT Gateways in the market are industry/sector specific and do not have the ready-to-use built-in functions that can be easily adaptable/customised for quick deployment turnaround time.
This technology offer is an IoT Gateway that has all the ready-to-use built in functions to link up network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity, which enables these things to connect and exchange data, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems.
The Gateway is a versatile platform intended to be used in any IoT applications and many other applications. It provides most IoT and other common functions in industry. Users can ‘pick and choose’ the functions and deploy them quickly. Furthermore, it is highly flexible and expandable to many other functions.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
- Wireless protocols (Wifi, Bluetooth, Lora, 3G/4G, GPS)
- Wired protocol (Ethernet, USB, SPI, I2C, RS485, RS232)
- 7 inch LCD display
- Lithium battery (up to 4 hours)
- Lightweight and compact
- 16G Memory
The Gateway provides the following benefits:
- Versatile and utilizes various wired or wireless protocols for easy integration to existing industrial equipment.
- Portable for outdoor use
- Interactive touch screen
- Real-time data collection for in depth analytics, modelling and simulation
This technology offer is an “All-in-One” platform, thus it is flexible enough to be used in many IoT applications, especially those that require multiple connectivity options. Some of the areas that this Gateway can be used in include: IoT Applications for Data Centres, smart city solutions, industrial automation, energy management and Healthcare.
- Ready-to-deploy, All-In-One IoT Gateway with short turnaround time
- Versatile and utilizes various wired or wireless protocols for quick integration to existing industrial equipment.
- Ease of use in the following example applications:
- Collection of real time data for real-time analytics, modelling and simulation
- Remote monitoring and access for product reliability, utilities consumption, healthcare, etc
- The gateway can be customized based on specific requirements.