Discover, Connect & Collaborate at TECHINNOVATION 2021
Smart Facilities Management (FM) Hardware & Middleware
The technology offer consists of a variety of sensor that collect and send real-time data to existing building management system (BMS) via common communication protocol that optimise building performance.
This information can be integrated with building mechanical and electrical system to help building owners, facilities management and property developers derive cost savings, increase efficiency and reduce manpower needs.
By feeding sensor data such as temperature and humidity, airflow, pollutants, number of occupants, or even weather data collected from IoT sensors to BMS, the solution allows building owners and facilities managers make real-time adjustments to the HVAC systems and carry out predictive maintenance, and lower building energy consumption to create greener buildings.
The technology owner is seeking industry partners with BMS to collaborate and customise an integrated facilities management solutions for building owners.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
- Low cost, easy-to-implement and scale. No cables, no complex installation, low network infrastructure requirements.
- All data are received, decoded, and stored on cloud Platform and can be sent to existing BMS in JSON and other standard formats.
- Low power consumption, predictable life span, and close to zero maintenance.
- Wide Area Coverage with Indoor Penetration. Highly compatible with Bluetooth, GPS, 2G/3G/4G and WiFi.
- User receive real-time alerts and notifications when pre-defined parameters are breached.
- Public Buildings
- Hospitals & medical centers
- Schools and universities
- Factories and industrial buildings
- Commercial and retail properties
- Server rooms
- Improve building operational processes and productivity
- Access quantifiable building insights
- Optimise the allocation of resources and alleviate manpower shortage
- Reduce energy consumption and operational costs
- Detect anomalies to accelerate resolution & perform predictive maintenance