Discover, Connect & Collaborate at TECHINNOVATION 2021
Android Apps for Smart Low-Cost UV-C Sanitizer
We have developed an android app for sanitizer device using simple algorithms with advantages such as UV-C lamps lifetime monitoring, configuring UV-C lamps, a set of exposure dosage databases for harmful microorganisms including coronaviruses, estimating minimum exposure time based on room volume, and sterilization with scheduled time. This android app can be installed and used on most android smartphones. This stand-alone app can be applied on various type of sanitizer by just installing the control module on the device.
We are looking for companies to license this technology or co-develop this technology for other applications.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
Android app for smart low-cost UV-C sanitizer with the following features:
- Bluetooth communication
- Modern user interface taking up minimum memory storage on smartphone
- Real-time monitoring of UV-C lamps lifetime
- A set of exposure dosage databases for harmful microorganisms such as fungus, and viruses like coronaviruses
- Estimated minimum exposure time based on room volume
- Scheduled time for sterilization.
- Can be installed on android smartphone with minimum OS version is 4.4 (KitKat)
While we are in the midst of the COVID19 pandemic, there is a proliferation on the use of UVC sanitizer to sanitize space to prevent the spread of COVID19 and to protect the health and safety of the population. This android app can be used with most UVC sanitizer equipment.
Android apps are designed with simple algorithms and modern user interface, it has benefit for user experience during operation and need less memory in mobile phone.